Yokhai replied

632 weeks ago

☆☆☆ Character name: Yokhai

☆☆☆ What are your best jobs? BLM RDM

☆☆☆ What are your other jobs? WHM….i was a career BLM in a very large shell before everything went low man

☆☆☆ Shinryu Access? Not yet…missing 2 bosses and 5 Cat's

☆☆☆ What atmas do you regularly use? MM / Beyond

☆☆☆ Do you have any experience and progress with Voidwatch?
Nope, but as a BLM, all i do is procc any way…so yeah that's pretty easy

☆☆☆ Do you have Ventrillo Access?
Yep

☆☆☆ Availability: What days/hours do you regularly play?
Usually Sun - Wed 7-mid night and thursday 10-1 am EST (I'm on a kickass trivia team thursday)

☆☆☆ What previous linkshell(s) were you in? And why are you no longer with them? I am currently in a social LS ColorsOftheWinds just for people to talk to, but they aren't very organized. I was a member of WoMD, Crucible, HoZ and PewPew (old EGLS's) but most everyone has left

☆☆☆ Any personal references? I don't think i know anyone in this LS…did you guys come from Ramora?

☆☆☆ What jobs are you looking to gear? BLM > RDM and if i ever level MNK/NIN

☆☆☆ What Empyrean Weapon are you interested in?
Almace for RDM….i really hate exping but if i get NIN up and running Kannagi

☆☆☆ Anything else you would like to tell us about yourself? I've been playing since July of 05, i have tons of experience with Kings, City Dyna (i missed every single Glacier win run my shell had….) Ein Sea Sky…i've done everything before aby except get PW JoL and Odin. Just over all game experience. I main healed RDM merit po then threw all the merits away trying to re-do it after all the new content came out (sad face). Also i'm crude and funny….i make poop jokes.

Yokhai replied

632 weeks ago

To edit: I'm currently soloing the NM's for Almace….just started actually, doing 4x Toby….saw two people run through and kill it infront of my eyes last night….
This topic is locked. You cannot post a reply.