Hellxion replied

645 weeks ago

new to server been here 3 weeks about.
☆☆☆ Character name:
Hellxion

☆☆☆ What are your best jobs?
Dragoon, dark knight, red mage, warrior
☆☆☆ What are your other jobs?

cor, sch, blm, smn-all pets from 75 days even was capped magic then but needs some upgrades now and work to smn skill is 390's geared not happy about that…more jobs….bst, dnc, nin, pld
☆☆☆ Shinryu Access? yes have all his drops and atma

☆☆☆ What atmas do you regularly use?
RR/AoA/VV on dd. mage Minikin/AoA/Allure on rdm sch and on blm Mini/Hell's guardian/one other allure or 2nd MAB superiority if just a burn

☆☆☆ Do you have any experience and progress with Voidwatch?
very little

☆☆☆ Do you have Ventrillo Access?
no i'm on xbox

☆☆☆ Availability: What days/hours do you regularly play?
most days after 9pm after work if off work 7ish after dinner.

☆☆☆ What previous linkshell(s) were you in? And why are you no longer with them?
new here came cuz of exodus i just didn't seem good enough i don't know but was let go. plus no vent they didn't like that. was main warrior red procs and back up blm for Y procs in empathy on valefor. was in big shot LoveBanana ls one the top rated in game but dropped ls got sick of leaders fighting each other i guess they split into 2 ls's was asked back but i left server no thanks.

☆☆☆ Any personal references?

for jobs? drk drg war for magey rdm. i'm still learning and gearing sch but i do enjoy it but i need work and help on it somewhat.
☆☆☆ What jobs are you looking to gear? job1>job2>job3
drg drk don't laugh but probably cor for 3rd i unretired it and love it again or pld!! yes i've a taru pld with hauteclaire from old days!

☆☆☆ What Empyrean Weapon are you interested in?
a few…first is lance 2nd is ukon then armageddon which is so easy to do that gun lol

☆☆☆ Anything else you would like to tell us about yourself? i don't like mean people. i'm pretty hyper and fun loving i like to help out but i hate being ignored when i need help too? 12 jobs nearly 1200 merits. started alchemy for a craft but i' m low on funds now i wanna do ksnm bcnm and use seals to get gil for new spells and that mab neck for blm sch blm and COR!!!
"Dragoon and Dark Knight death dealer taru powahhhh!! And yes warrior we got that shit covered too!"

Lotan replied

645 weeks ago

hi and welcome to the forums

EDIT: We're on a break until the third, I'm sure a leader will see this soon and respond in kind though.

last edited 645 weeks ago by Lotan

Angelcat Admin replied

645 weeks ago

is that 9pm est?

Hellxion replied

645 weeks ago

yes i'm EST zone NY/VT area :P
"Dragoon and Dark Knight death dealer taru powahhhh!! And yes warrior we got that shit covered too!"

Lotan replied

645 weeks ago

Red mage merits? specifics? personal curiosity spurred by the inception of VWNM's and how their importance seems to be increasing. Also a real question as pertaining to your jobs. You seem to have been playing a long time. This is a low man group. We need ppl on the jobs asked for if asked for something specific. Will you emo out if you have to mage a proportionate amount of time? I was blm and/or whm for a long time and being an old player I understand the feeling of WTF I BEEN {insert support job here} for a month now!!!! And our current rdm and whm have been rdm and whm almost every event for…. 5 months? With kick ass emps collecting dust! We are looking to add valued new members; not any emotional liabilities to our family. I hope you understand where I'm coming from. Thank you for reading all this bs and it's kool to tell me to fk off lol.

Angelcat Admin replied

645 weeks ago

trying to find u on but haven't seen u

Davian replied

645 weeks ago

Do wish ya had some sort of vent access makes events so much better when i dont gotta type out shit lmao other wise looks like a good app to me

Hellxion replied

645 weeks ago

i'll be on after work tonight. we traded pearls. the email was a bit slow from this site. met a few afterwards. i better get back to bed this new dog we took in is a whiner in the morning i hope that ceases fast. cute dog but i need my bloody sleep!! my red mage merits and all are on valefor profile in ffxiah i'll have to set up profile on this server now i've a ls and i can set that up to link from that ls community to the ffxiah.com site i've pretty much everything merited. but the old lvl75 meripo parties i dominated and formed long ass 10-13 hour runs with my luvdrg!! pretty funny they had me outparsed a gungnir back then…guy was RMT bought relic spoiled idiot that his dad even let him use charge cards to buy that gil! was a huge joke back then on old server. lol anyhow good night and meet more ya after work. i can do blm procs btw if need be its no prob and i can tank on pld and ninja no prob. war procs even had to semi tank on warrior to buy time. i need to still relvl 95+ pld, war,sch(definately need that its handy job), blm then dnc bst for solo.

Hellxion replied

645 weeks ago

btw no headset for vent…but but old ls did have an xbox officer i did buddy with to relay combat back forth if anyone is on xbox i can do that easily. i'm not on laptop much since it lags from a virus which sadly i have no clue how to clean this shit up. ;;

Apoptygma replied

645 weeks ago

best way to fix an incurable virus is to reformat your operating system.

previously, he have had xbox players use their laptop just for Vent.

last edited 645 weeks ago by Apoptygma
This topic is locked. You cannot post a reply.