Ellale replied

293 weeks ago

Hindi Non-Stop > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Bill Marks, a former cop dealing with his daughter's death by drinking, is now a federal air marshal. While on a flight from New York to London, Marks gets a text telling him that unless 150 million dollars is transferred to an offshore account, someone will die every 20 minutes. Can he find the terrorist in time and save everyone?
An air marshal springs into action during a transatlantic flight after receiving a series of text messages demanding $150 million into an off-shore account, or someone will die every 20 minutes.
re you one of Liam Neeson&#39;s fans? I mean, he&#39;s almost every girls&#39; dream dad ever since Taken (ok, at least for me). The movie is almost an Argo (like a 75% of Argo if you&#39;ve watched the award-winning film). What I love…146 passengers, 146 suspects.<br/><br/>It&#39;s like reading a mystery novel, it gives just enough hints for you to suspect the same person (if you are thinking or guessing when you watch) as Bill Marks, just about the same time he discover. The film doesn&#39;t give you hints to let you know right at the start, it made you sit on the edge, wanting to find out the murderer before the Air Marshall.<br/><br/>Bill Marks ain&#39;t the perfect nor predictable hero here. He had drinking problems, he smokes in the toilet (illegally) when he&#39;s nervous, he&#39;s in debts, he might even be a little crazy, to the extent where you might wonder if he was the delusional antagonist instead of the protagonist (especially after the first person was killed in the plane, exactly as planned/threatened). I like how the action scenes were handled (cleverly). A slight spoiler will be the tremendous fight sequence in the tiny airplane bathroom, where I was surprised how they could fight in a space so tight that punches could hardly be thrown.<br/><br/>The Disputable Scenes The suspicious, potentially a hijacker, characters were highlighted right from the start. Some say they are over-qualified to be in the supporting cast, with oh-too-little lines. This is especially so for &quot;Downton Abbey&quot;&#39;s Lady Mary—Michelle Dockery—as the main flight attendant Nancy, Lupita Nyong&#39;o of &quot;12 Years a Slave&quot;, who spouts barely five lines on camera, Scoot McNairy of &quot;Argo&quot; as the skinny nervous guy with glasses and Corey Stoll from Netflix&#39;s &quot;House of Cards&quot; as the evil-looking NYPD cop. Yes, I do agree they might have too little a screen-time, but I love how they acted with their body instead of lines. Their eyes and gestures were doing more acting (see Michelle Dockery&#39;s interaction with the co-pilot), they made the film amazing.<br/><br/>What Can be better… Read more: http://tiffanyyong.com/2014/02/27/non-stop-movie-review/
This movie really wasn&#39;t that good. It&#39;s not much of an action movie and stars Liam Neeson, an actor turned action star once he reached 60. Social media, aka texting, is basically the star of the show. Neeson plays troubled air marshall, Bill Marks, whom is on a plane to London. On the plane, he starts receiving text messages from someone threatening to kill passengers if he doesn&#39;t get a lot of money transferred to a bank account. Marks uses cameras to come up with suspects whom may be using a phone. Sure enough, a few die, but at whose hands. Then a bomb comes into play.<br/><br/>Can Marks find the hijackers, whom by the way, has become the main suspect with authorities on the ground, save everyone left on the plane and keep the bomb from destroying the plane? FINAL VERDICT: It&#39;s OK, but having the text messages appear on the screen just made it seem so cheap, like a TV movie. Not Neeson&#39;s best action movie.
Non-Stop isn't exactly a smooth ride, but as far it being the big screen equivalent of an airplane novel, one that you read on the flight and throw away when you get to your destination, it is wildly successful. Just don't think too hard about it.

a5c7b9f00b
Whiteout full movie download 1080p hdGasping for Life full movie in hindi free downloadKim Possible in hindi download free in torrentStar Trek: Phoenix - Cloak Dagger Part I movie downloadDownload hindi movie Vampire Hunter D: BloodlustRed Rider's Lament movie free download hdBlurred Vision full movie hindi downloadChasing the Serpent movie in hindi free downloadLessons full movie downloadThe Local Bad Man in hindi download
Please log in to post a reply.