Sabrewolf replied

623 weeks ago

Application

☆☆☆ Character name:
Sabrewolf

☆☆☆ What are your best jobs? BLU 99 NIN 99 BLM 97

☆☆☆ What are your other jobs? I have all jobs 90+ BLU 99 NIN 99 BLM 97

☆☆☆ Shinryu Access? Yes

☆☆☆ What atmas do you regularly use? The usual, RR Apoc MM VV etc.

☆☆☆ Do you have any experience and progress with Voidwatch? Never done Voidwatch, recently got back to the game about a month ago or less

☆☆☆ Do you have Ventrillo Access? Never used it before.

☆☆☆ Availability: What days/hours do you regularly play? I usually play early morning and passed midnight due to work schedule but my work schedule being changed for the morning starting this week coming up I'll be most likely on 5 pm EST till about 12 am most days of the week.

☆☆☆ What previous linkshell(s) were you in? And why are you no longer with them? Way back I used to roll with some linkshells whose name I don't recall because they mostly broke up pretty soon after I joined, only one I could recall was BringerofTheDawn but we didn't really do much because it was so small when I was around. Just remembered, I used to be in Wahaa's LS, Apex lol

☆☆☆ Any personal references? Nope.

☆☆☆ What jobs are you looking to gear? job1>job2>job3 BLU > NIN > BLM

☆☆☆ What Empyrean Weapon are you interested in? Almace

☆☆☆ Anything else you would like to tell us about yourself? I have plenty of experience with most things before VW was released I'm pretty much an old vet that got outdated while he was gone from FFXI lol I'm used to playing all of my jobs (yes all 20 It's really hard to change gear xD since everything maxed out on inventory space including storage) and they are all geared except WHM because my 2nd account which is fairly new uses it. Also, one thing is that I'm not available until probably next Saturday because my work schedule is at night and will change starting this week which why I'm now trying to get back into endgame if that's ok.

last edited 622 weeks ago by Sabrewolf

Angelcat Admin replied

622 weeks ago

sorry it took so long to get back. come get a pearl from nibor or angelcat when ur on please.
Please log in to post a reply.