Rob replied

644 weeks ago

Character name: Cryonicgold

What are your best jobs? BLU, MNK

What are your other jobs? DNC, WHM working on BLM and RDM but need to get equipment starting on BST

Shinryu Access? Yes, missing only twilight armor

What atmas do you regularly use? Depends on job if I using blu, then I use mm, rr, and stronghold. If I am using mnk then I used apoc, go, and another dd atma. If I am using whm then foe flayer, mm, and allure I guess its all depends on the situation and what I am doing.

Do you have any experience and progress with Voidwatch? None as of yet, but would love to start working on it and taking part in those fights.

Do you have Ventrillo Access? Nope on xbox

Availability: What days/hours do you regularly play? Anytime since this is my final semester in college and I am working on thesis only just need to plan accordingly.

What previous linkshell(s) were you in? PROC seemed to blow up after the leader got his emp, many people was wondering when they would get there’s are help eventually he dropped the shell so no bigger.

Any personal references? LOL plenty I guess I’m willing to help others but as far as friends everyone seems to have left the game or moved to a different server so I am playing alone and it gets boring.

What jobs are you looking to gear? job1>job2>job3
Blue is full equipped I guess I would like to finish MNK>DNC>WHM

What Empyrean Weapon are you interested in?
Almace and verge have started on both of them but just been focusing on BST so I can solo the rest of my plus 2 gear so empyrean weapon has become secondary.

Anything else you would like to tell us about yourself?
I enjoying making friends, running, traveling, scary movies, laughing not too much I don’t enjoy. I am easy going usually a party animal on the weekends. In my spare time I am in the military and working on my masters while hanging with friends.

Lotan replied

643 weeks ago

hi and welcome to the forums. Leaders will get with you asap I'm sure.

Angelcat Admin replied

643 weeks ago

Is there any way you can get ventillo access. All our events are done on ventrillo, makes runs go more smoothly.

Rob replied

643 weeks ago

honestly wouldnt know how to put it on xbox so i dont know

Angelcat Admin replied

643 weeks ago

Its usually run on a laptop or pc. we have had xbox players do this before

Angelcat Admin replied

643 weeks ago

come see bavaut, keho or angelcat for a pearl

last edited 643 weeks ago by Angelcat
This topic is locked. You cannot post a reply.