Seuss replied

644 weeks ago

Character name: Seuss

What are your best jobs? BLM & RDM

What are your other jobs? No other jobs as of yet, I wanted to equip and master these two before I worked on anything beyond them.

Shinryu Access? Close, but not as of yet. I believe I need 2-3 more fights, but will have to check to be exactly certain.

What atmas do you regularly use? Minikin, Allure, Beyond, Baying Moon are most often used. Would love to get Ultimate, but can not solo it and no one ever does it anymore.

Do you have any experience and progress with Voidwatch? None as of yet, but would love to start working on it and taking part in those fights.

Do you have Ventrillo Access? Yes

Availability: What days/hours do you regularly play?
I am online quite often. I work from home and am a stay-at-home dad as I prefer my son to not be in a daycare. I play off and on throughout the morning and afternoon hours since I have to jump up and attend to my son's needs and I try to get some work done here and there too… Once my son goes to bed, usually around 7pm central, I am usually online for the rest of the evening until about 11pm-ish (which would be midnight Eastern.)

What previous linkshell(s) were you in? And why are you no longer with them? Am in TheShortBus, which is a social shell, but seems to have lost most of the remaining members with the release of The Old Republic.

Any personal references? Oh sure, plenty of them. I'm a very likable person! Oh, you mean in the game? Not certain really, I typically do a lot of things solo and I was away from the game for a year until recently.

What jobs are you looking to gear? job1>job2>job3
BLM>RDM

What Empyrean Weapon are you interested in?
I would love to have an Almace eventually, but it certainly isn't a necessary item for me to continue enjoying the game, by any means.

Anything else you would like to tell us about yourself?
I enjoy gabbing, am very easy going, and will help anyone with anything they want/need…at least until the point that I'm being taken advantage of, but that should be true of anyone with a shred of dignity.
I am a writer by trade and by heart (luckily those two things worked out) and spend most of my days writing when the muse is frisky and playing this when it isn't. First and foremost is my wife and son though, they are more important than anything and take priority over anything in the game and outside of it.
Anything else you would like to know? Just ask! I promise, I don't bite…unless you're a stage critic, then you better wear a cup!

Davian replied

644 weeks ago

Well vent is a plus cause we hate typing!
Anyway app accepted (on a 90 day trial) please see angelcat Bavaut or Keho for a pearl

BTW /welcome :)

last edited 644 weeks ago by Davian

Seuss replied

644 weeks ago

A couple questions, if you please…

What are the limitations and expectations of your "trial"?

The reason I ask is that I do not see on the forum that any of the other applicants were placed on trials on acceptance. Also, 3 months is the longest trial period I have ever seen by any LS in all my years of playing FFXI.

I'm not trying to sound rude and I'm not greedy by any means, but I also don't see fit to be placed into a "slave labor" for 3 months helping countless people get everything they want in the game and scraps for myself since I am simply a "trial member." Been there, done that…

Be well,
Seuss

Lotan replied

644 weeks ago

Sent you a pm. hi & welcome to the forums.

last edited 644 weeks ago by Lotan
This topic is locked. You cannot post a reply.